What are feelings of loyalty and devotion to country and traditions called?
I'd say nationalism would fit this definition quite well.
According to dictionary.com, the definition of "nationalism" is:
1. spirit or aspirations common to the whole of a nation.
2. devotion and loyalty to one's own country; patriotism.
3. excessive patriotism; chauvinism.
4. the desire for national advancement or political independence.
5. the policy or doctrine of asserting the interests of one's own nation viewed as separate from the interests of other nations or the common interests of all nations.
I'd say definitions 1 and 2 fit your question best.